yields 6-8 “muffins”
- 4-6 eggs whisked well
- 1 onion
- 3 big handfuls of spinach
- 6-8 slices of COOKED bacon
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- muffin pan liners
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease muffin pans with olive oil
- Whisk eggs in a bowl
- Chop up bacon, onions, zucchini until finely chopped but not gooey. (Recipe calls for you to blend or use food processor. I chopped by hand, your choice)
- Add this mixture to your eggs.
- Mix the egg mixture well and using a ¼ measuring cup, fill the muffin pans
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the eggs are cooked in the middle.
Perfect for you to get up and go during those early mornings. Enjoy!