- 1 can of coconut milk
- 2-3 cups of spinach
- 2-3 small sweet peppers (chopped and sliced)
- 2 tbs of garlic
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup of uncooked shrimp
- 2 tsp of sea salt
- 2 tsp of black pepper
- 3 tbs of chopped onions
- 1 tsp of oregano
- 1-2 tbs of curry powder
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 1 tsp of cinnamon (i add this to anything, its a great antioxidant)
- ½ cup diced pineapples
- Add coconut oil to a nonstick pan with onions and peppers.
- Add shrimp and sautee.
- Add spices (curry powder, cinnamon, cumin, salt/pepper,oregano)
- Add 1/3 cup of coconut milk.
- Continue to stir in ingredients.
- Add in pineapples and allow to simmer for 3-5 minutes on low-medium setting covered.
This meal is quick and delicious. I usually serve over spinach. It is delicious! Enjoy!