(yields 4-6 salmon croquettes)
- 1 lb salmon fillet cooked
- 2 eggs
- 1 green onion, chopped (scallion)
- 2 Tbs coconut flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- ¼ tsp of parsley
- ¼ tsp of garlic
- coconut oil
- Ok… I cooked my fresh salmon myself. I sprinkled salt and pepper on salmon and cooked in olive oil on the stove until done. (5-8 minutes). You do have the option of using one 15 oz can of salmon.
- Mash up salmon, making sure there are no bones or skin and set aside
- Beat eggs in a large bowl
- Mix in coconut flour, salt and pepper
- Add in the rest of the ingredients to egg mixture
- Add the salmon and combine completely
- Warm a skillet over medium-high heat, and add coconut oil when pan is hot.
- Using a tbs measurement, drop 2 tbs of salmon mixture into the coconut
- Fry until they are golden brown on the outside, and cooked pink on the inside (Make sure you flip them every 1-2 minutes)
- Place croquettes on paper towels.
- 1 large ripe mango
- 4 Tbs chopped cilantro
- ½ cup red onion, minced
- Olive oil
- ¼ tsp of salt and pepper
- Dice mango, red onion and cilantro
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl
- Drizzle with olive oil and add salt and pepper to taste
- Serve on top of salmon croquettes
These were great for lunch or dinner… I added spinach to the bottom of the plate for our veggie. This was delicious. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from My mothers homemade UNHEALTHY croquettes!