Zucchini “Pasta” w/ sautéed shrimp
3-4 large zucchini
2 tbs olive oil
1 pound large shrimp (about 22), peeled and deveined
Salt and pepper
1 1/2 tbs of minced garlic
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
1 tablespoon lemon juice
**I use Flavor God seasoning (lemon pepper) for extra flavor… You can season to taste
*** I used a veggeti to create noodles (purchased from bed, bath, and beyond)
1.Cut both ends off of the zucchini
2. Use the veggeti to create thin or thick noodles.
3. After creating noodles, heat up the frying pan/wok.
4. Put 1/2 tbs of olive oil in the pan to heat up
5. Place the noodles and stir rapidly to sautee them for 2-5 minutes…
6. You can add 1/2 tbs of lemon juice and a dash of salt and pepper for seasoning.
7. After 5 minutes, turn on low heat and allow the liquid to dry out of the noodles (be careful not to burn the zucchini)
- Heat large pan on high for 1–2 minutes.
2. Add olive oil.
3. Add the minced garlic and tomatoes to cook until you can smell the garlic
4. Add shrimp. Cook shrimp thoroughly. Thoroughly coat with spices.
5. Add the rest of the lemon juice
6.Remove from heat and set aside.
7.Serve shrimp and sauce over “noodles”
** I added Flavor God seasoning to the shrimp as well.
This was so delicious, full of vegetables and protein…. A simple and quick meal. Enjoy!